AW: LF: WSJTX JT9 help

To: [email protected]
Subject: AW: LF: WSJTX JT9 help
From: Vincent Stallbaum <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 19:42:12 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Just scale the window :)

Von meinem Samsung Gerät gesendet.

Von: John Bruce McCreath <[email protected]>
Datum: 10.01.2016 16:40 (GMT+01:00)
An: [email protected]
Betreff: LF: WSJTX JT9 help

I downloaded and installed the software as directed and entered my callsign and grid square, but not
any of the rig details, as I intend to listen/watch only and my TS-440S doesn't have the CAT feature.

My problem is that the waterfall scale only goes from 0 to 1000 rather than from 0 to 4000 as I see in
one of the helpful sites, Old Codger's Guide to WSJT-X.  Try as I might, I can't seem to change that.

Help & 73, J.B.

LowFER Beacon "EAR"
188.830 kHz. QRSS30
EN93dr