LF: RE: GM4SLV?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: GM4SLV?
From: "F6CNI - Andy - JN19QB" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 06:22:33 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Roger and Terry.

Yes, and I the last spot of John was one month ago, 11/12/2015 also Olivia S8 on 60 meters band.

73 de Andy.

-----Message d'origine----- From: Terry GW0EZY
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2016 11:26 PM
To: [email protected]

HNY Roger

I have been working John GM4SLV recently (end November) using Olivia on 60m
(5.3665/3.668 MHz). Haven't been listening too often in December.

I had an email from him 27/10/2015 using the gmail address shown in QRZ.com.

73

Terry