LF: More eLORAN Info

To: "Discussion of the Lowfer (US, European, & UK) and MedFer bands" <[email protected]>, Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement <[email protected]>, [email protected], Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject: LF: More eLORAN Info
From: Stan W1LE <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2016 11:36:35 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
More eLORAN info:   de Stan, W1LE

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: FW: eLORAN
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2016 11:19:51 -0500
From: Charles Schue (Taviga) <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
CC: 'Charles Curry' <[email protected]>, Stephen Bartlett <[email protected]>, 'Dana Goward' <[email protected]>

Hi Stan,

You are welcome to distribute this and other Taviga, UrsaNav, or Chronos Press Releases as you see fit. You and your colleagues might also take a look at the Resilient Navigation and Timing Foundation's website at: www.rntfnd.org. I've added their President, Dana Goward, to this email FYI.

Since you received this press release, I expect you have already been talking with Steve Bartlett - our VP of Operations at our office in N. Billerica, MA. If not, he can inform you of any timing trials that we may be running. He can be reached at the included email, or at 781.538.5299 x108. We are always interested in feedback from the HAM community, both nationally and internationally, so that we can better understand how our signals are being received and used.

Of course, if you find the signals useful, then we would appreciate any support you or your colleagues/organizations might provide to eLoran initiatives via your elected officials.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can answer any questions.

Best, Chuck.

Very Best Regards,
Charles Schue, FRIN
Co-Founder & Director