Re: LF: Watson W-SDRX1 SDR RX

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Watson W-SDRX1 SDR RX
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 09:30:56 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=kUt9l9jeZ7wAPHRhUjB4ffGqBJhVFxIt7sTo2GeUyOY=; b=FduoSE8QAUtoikXiFaizuoOs3N7RsuCiDB+Re+w3eIVRNeYgT4CTeIXDKrs3hzOg0L PXMmdr/iDfwYLsyLt2JuokFt9bmagAYOlZzSjG6bt2lbsv3Yj9wvtCN/FLkbgvNqB07K CQ6V+0XiolSYccRB+kwpHni/iBFIo8arnlOKTdCn0jZxUKHU/5iG010hzViKPK0HPJQA tGmvF3lxI8rHrOQavzLkI2EEpfqwi/PpqqQRRj5ZOoNENYQLUOmJCB82ISL//Rm64UQV itg6DRDiL9jilVZeiG2UfOt+k6iQvOt01DmSdx82Mnx+VCLOBynYnyRuShce0WYfpL5p 49lA==
Sender: [email protected]
Initially, on first  reading this email,  I thought it was a cheek Airspy hijacking the SDRsharp URL.  But on enquiring of the Airspy UK people, found that the author of SDR# is the very same chap that designed the Airspy SDR.  (Which I find to be a very nice unit, see the write up in August 2015 RadCom )
So he's got every right to do so :-)

If commercial organisations want to promote publicly available software for use with their own commercial products, its their lookout

Andy  G4JNT