Re: LF: Re: Upload reports

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Upload reports
From: "Chris" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 12:01:59 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks for that Chris.
Chris, G4AYT.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Wilson" <[email protected]>
To: "Chris" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2015 10:55 AM

Hello Chris,

Friday, December 11, 2015

What  appears  to  be happening is you have some spots (or not, as the
case  may be), but even after 2 minutes have passed the application is
unable  to contact the server and the 2 minute cycle of the app starts
again. I believe if spots have not been uploaded or download in that
period  they  are  then lost. So it appears to be a server overload or
other such issue. If you watch the WSPR-X window you may see it trying
for  2  minutes  "Uploading  Spots"  before  it  recycles  again. That
certainly seems to be the case here.

Yes, on WSPR. I kept getting a 'timed out' message.
Chris, G4AYT.

--
Best regards,
Chris  2E0ILY                          mailto:[email protected]