AW: LF: WSPR MF RECEPTION

To: [email protected]
Subject: AW: LF: WSPR MF RECEPTION
From: Vincent Stallbaum <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2015 20:15:06 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hey Mal,

I got WSPR report's from many DXCC's (e.g. Finland, Italy and Spain, ODX abt 1900 km). The station has only 50W and modest antenna, inv. T. abt. 10 meters up and 2 × 20m horizontal wires.

It's even possible to get receptions in a range of 800km with. 1,5 W and the same antenna.

In the beginning I had the same problem. 10db in hand but only one reception...  The solution in may case was to build a betther variometer and betther hf-ground.

vy73 de Vinny, DL6II