Re: LF: MF monitor in Mexico

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF monitor in Mexico
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 03:54:18 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Luis,

Sounds interesting. I think that LF is permitted in CX. I have been in contact with someone from there a few years ago. But i never saw him at YV7MAE nor saw RX reports from him. Probably he already lost his interest. This happens from time to time, you know, if the density of active stations is to low for someone.

73, Stefan