Re: LF: Meandering

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Meandering
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 13:13:01 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Roman

Tx/rx is 475 wspr alaska dusk to dawn via wemo dusk/dawn timer

We are losing nearly 6 mins of daylight per day at the moment

Over the pole still bad but i can still see dcf39 with a bit of more spread at the mom so perhaps data rate up at this time or just au spreaf.

No tx on 136 tillI get back home

73
Laurence

Laurence