LF: wspr pse now!

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: wspr pse now!
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 16:47:53 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
 hi all, i am sitting in my tree during writkng this on my smartphone.
my raspi is now temporary running from the new location in the forest. ant is a loop beaming to 310 deg, about.
could someone provide a wspr test signal on mf pse?
73 stefan
ps: my raspi is now providing an wlan access point here into the forest with fast internet access for my smartphone :-) and streaming mf the same time :-)

qrv until 1615 utc