LF: Beacon OM2015TITANIC Thanks for your QRM on CW band...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Beacon OM2015TITANIC Thanks for your QRM on CW band...
From: "F6CNI - Andy - JN19QB" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 17:43:16 +0100
Cc: "DL6II Vinny" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Now I heard on MF CW band :

"BIA" the NDB 579 as usual, The Titanic beacon 599 + around 472.8, and I am trying to heard OZ0IL (operator Vinny DL6II) who is in DX expedition in IOTA EU- 029 and QRV now CW on the same MF QRG.

Thanks a lot to the Titanic gang making a lot of QRM on the CW band. Please be kind to QSY on the normal band segment for beaconing.

73 de Andy.

image