Re: LF: Re: RTE 252kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: RTE 252kHz
From: John Rabson <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 16:39:44 +0100
Cc: [email protected]
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=7IrKeIvflAu8C/ArdHkE2JeBrW5XD1kkj/4Xr9SsEXI=; b=U30eGIZAsNW7icBegcEVGRJ3mOl4UqusgYGlHeg92yIqAc2whUjofKg7GsjnjHI+ku qQZOp2HX1q/resi7x/HsCTV1j9YIxTMfR2ijgzWCvtKr/TOrkef0p8221A5P2mLtIUwB AfYI+y6xNuhE+RETEh7bRLvba9y4L29nP4t+2I2fpE0SnIAiKDLWl/ZHQSCL78FEaHVA mHmIYRY//IeBDmfUi7QRbx6C1EKLgZD8h4XxveqVBk7UyW4CVIKKVoWDqZHW559HCRJk JFB33CBjBjl5nYuUKki/ClwxoLgtIRWT3ikx7UwMMsDBb3nsd/U1CNn9ikItfNYXTjHy 7Okw==
Sender: [email protected]
See http://www.rte.ie/news/2014/1219/667931-rte-longwave/ which says that this
service has been extended until 2017.

John F5VLF

> On 01 Nov 2015, at 16:21, Alan Melia <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Ah nice! I did wonder about RTE but last time I considered it , it was under
> a death sentence. But it seems to have survived. I presume the 0.25Hz is due
> (possibly) to a gravity wave in the D-layer.
>
> Alan
> G3NYK

[email protected]

Researching history of RABSON, BLACKSHAW, GAUNTLETT, VERLANDER and ROBSONNE