Re: LF: Re[2]: LF: VO1NA (137,777kHz) back again

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re[2]: LF: VO1NA (137,777kHz) back again
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 19:55:27 -0230 (NDT)
Cc: rsgb_lf_group <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alex,

It is good to hear from Moscow!  I hope to make stronger signals
with a better aerial soon.

73
Joe VO1NA

On Tue, 27 Oct 2015, Alex K wrote:

Hello!
Trace nr Moscow.
73 de rn3aus/Alex

Вторник, 27 октября 2015, 7:59 -02:30 от [email protected]:

Hi Joe,

Thanks again for the report.

I've been mucking about with the exciter/keyer.
Last night's transmission was to verify that I didn't mess it up!

Fuzzies were removed by taking out the xfmr between the exciter and
Decca and putting a larger one before the tuning coil.  My shielding
efforts evidently didn't fix the fuzzies.   Hopefully the xfmr will.

73 & TNX
Joe VO1NA