LF: Re: RE: [rsgb_lf_group] QRSS questions

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: [rsgb_lf_group] QRSS questions
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 22:58:43 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Rik the only problem with your "inter-europe" frequency is that it clobbers anyone listening for transatlantic signals. I would suggest restricting operation there with a signal the size of Chris's to daytime and early evening. He should easily make one hop (2500km) paths into Europe and get into get into the Russian grabbers, leaving the late-night and early morning for reception of T/A signals. To try the T/A path use 136.125 (I think...I'm out of practice :-)) )

Chris, Rik did not plug it but he has an excellent tutorial on QRSS and DFCW on his web site.

Alan
G3NYK