LF: SAQ

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: SAQ
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 09:29:44 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
http://kl7l.com/saq10241510z.jpg

I was expecting it to be poor but not bad signals  really - audible levels with occasional QRN breaks, About 10dB weaker than JXN and about the roughly the same strength as RDL here in Alaska.

 Luckily for me I had a break at the top of the hour of my WSPRLF/MF transmissions!

Rx is W1VD version of AMRAD probe at 30ft, isolation, then  Realtek sound card. SAQ finished at 10:08:50secs ish. I didnt get the tune up as that was in the middle of my tx period.

Laurence KL7 L Palmer Alaska BP51IP