LF: AW: SAQ received with ARM Radio

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: AW: SAQ received with ARM Radio
From: "Hans Joachim Brandt" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 17:47:20 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Dear Alberto,

please, what is the meaning of „ARM“?

I have never read this abbreviation before, sri.

By the way, I have also copied the SAQ transmission today, with an RX just needing 9 Volts and about 25 mA max, and a tuned loop antenna.

I prefer to listen in not electrified areas outside my village because of QRM from a photovoltaic installation two houses away, sri. The little RX is crystal controlled, using the clock crystal 32768 Hz (devided by two).

HW?

73 Ha-Jo, DJ1ZB