LF: Administrative prohibition

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Administrative prohibition
From: "Joe" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 11:00:26 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi LF.

it is now the second time that I could not send any mail via blacksheep.

Last Weekend and yesterday too I got allways a " Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender"

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address

failed:

"[email protected]":

SMTP error from remote server in greeting:

host: relay1.thorcom.net:

Administrative prohibition

What does it mean?

73 Joe