Re: LF: VO1NA on 137777

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA on 137777
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 14:39:38 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Joe,

No fuzzies is most gratifying! Markus suggested shielding and decoupling.
It seems as if the 2200m carrier was getting in the AD9851 and messing
up the freq and phase.  Strange that there were only positive excursions
of the frequency -  I'd expect negative ones as well if there were mixing
products.

All 3 Decca modules were engaged last night and the sigs were
clean on the DF6NM G4WGT and DK7FC grabbers.

Thanks Joe and Grabber ops!
Joe VO1NA