Re: LF: QRSS-10 on MF tonite

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QRSS-10 on MF tonite
From: John Andrews <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 15:11:04 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
I'll be happy to watch, but think you should wait a bit. Be advised that TA conditions have slipped quite a bit in the last couple of days, and will probably be worse tonight than last night. A geomagnetic storm is underway, with increased auroral activity, and a present Dst reading of -120.

John, W1TAG