LF: MF stereo stream available for all

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: MF stereo stream available for all
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 01:12:57 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all,

I was playing with my new Raspi 2B and installed the darkice audio streaming software as well as Icecast2.

As a test i fed the stereo AF coming from an other PC (which is reading my MF remote RX stream and playing the AF to the headphones) to the mic input. This is now streamed to http://129.206.29.30:8000/Raspi4

Sounds complex? It is!

At least you can now listen to the stereo stream if you like. In SpecLab you can read, display and frequency shift the stream. For the SpecLab configuration, see for example: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19882028/MF/stream.png

It is interesting to listen to a loop antenna on your left ear and to a vertical (T) antenna on your right ear to the same time :-) Sounds a bit 3-dimensional...

There is a time delay of a few seconds due to the series configuration of 2 web streams, so WSPR decodes are not possible without some tricks...

73, Stefan

PS: The steam will be available for a short time, maybe until tomorrow...
PPS: Attached is an USR file which helps to prepare SpecLab