RE: LF: Tianjin TEDA Binhai explosion OT

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Tianjin TEDA Binhai explosion OT
From: "James Cowburn" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 08:07:25 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Laurence

Travel safe and if you're in UK and passing 50 km north of London at all
then you can be sure of a welcome and mug of coffee @ chez G7NKS!

I'm "resting in between roles" while I recover from my little run in with a
brain tumour so am around in the daytime

Grim news from China, just shows how life can change @ a stroke.

73s

Jim G7NKS