Re: LF: Almost

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Almost
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 23:56:15 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mike,

thanks for the explanations, nice work indeed!

I am are also plagued by a lot of local interference from our dense suburban neighbourhood. especially on MF there seems to be a surprising diversity of signatures: there's the plain common SMPS hash, usually 100 Hz FM-modulated across several kHz. At times I get what looks like just plain white noise, with variable power density. But then there are also apparently crystal controlled carriers going on and off, often with sidebands which sometimes mimick intelligent modulation.

Are you currently monitoring WSPR-2 only, or also -15?

All the best,
Markus (DF6NM)