LF: WSPR-15 Test transmission

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: WSPR-15 Test transmission
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 21:13:34 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=4GuU7X2/TYUxXGEWOBrvyEZ8aohwvOpGEPchaXWTVOk=; b=pAk6/n6VrzPkYHN4xs4RfMAWRUmLF/EFKjnvzuHasKgyrJ/TnWxn+PHwO3gFvrZJm1 7CJMom9HGSNGu5rPxHATofHRT66zPSyI1QqC2QkCeCxvCAERSquReSpJAxuJEN6yZX/u /j0vPeOd9qzOMyaH0nqA40LBkdlqL5hp8fnhDk7EwUErWiXyH3VdAlOgKlsUskPDgHeB wT0uPGlzPZO65Q3aAwZCmYLGNnbOLp/BqxSToUFjPFEeaa+9+0z6CGau/qRPO5Zlc2Kc k+sj1zdI6w6dv18aW6QXW8SmTAeIH9+5zQDp3YWdlPWRWFoAO3YjbexsZOKFdJYllUXy KlEg==
Sender: [email protected]
I'll be running WSPR-15 again this evening.  3s% duty cycle (is that what you meant from Frame Rate , Andy F...?)

Frequency 475809.3HZ, EIRP +33dBm

I'm pondering a dual mode WSPR-2 / WSPR-15  beacon source using a PIC + DDS , Interleaving transmissions using the the two symbol rates and controlling frequency appropriately.

Its a bit of a mind bender trying to work out a suitable sequence for the two sub-modes.   I want a PN sequence that averages out around 33%, but the lowest common denominator for the timing interval is one minute, and the highest common factor is 30 minutes. So any pre-stored pattern will need to be based on a one minute grid.  Ideally I want a technique that allows turn on at any arbitrary time ( GPS timing is used) and it falls into the best place in the sequence to match 15 minute or two minute repeats.

The  PN sequence will probably have to repeat every 4 or 6 hours.   My current WSPR-15 sequence repeats ever 7.5 hours, or every 60 slots
On WSPR-2 the same PN sequence is in use, where it repeats after 2 hours.

Andy  G4JNT