LF: RE: Small MF ferrite antenna games

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Small MF ferrite antenna games
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 09:22:59 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan, MF

>Today i've played a bit with a small ferrite antenna for 630m.

Adults never have enought toys ;-)

Vey interesting experiment Stefan. I take your message to call atention to four
videos by
Leif Asbrik SM5BSZ. There he shows the complete process of finding the
interferences
caused by home appliances in his own house. Understanding the electric and
magnetic
field disturbances caused by the offender devices and isolating this noise from
the antenna

Viewing and understanding the four videos takes some time but it really worths !
Ramiro, EA4NZ, has got amazing improvements in his hoise floor in Madrid urban
enviroment
just using the tips provided by Leif in this videos. He will write an article
in his blog
with the basics of this which are really a must for anyone trying Rx on MF/LF
in the
noisy enviroment we all suffer actually (IKEA lamps are Chinese after all !)

This are the links to Leif's videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItLkn8r4s3E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsZTX7MQSGQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgMbaJDFu9M