RE: LF: WSPR later this evening?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: WSPR later this evening?
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 14:57:32 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Looking at the wspr15 sub band - its  higher than WSPR2  (WSPR15 474.2 plus 1600-1622.5Hz or so, versus 1400-1600Hz for WSPR2) means Im going to plonk my nominal transmission right in the middle at  475.820kHz  ish if my maths is reasonable...probably not

Ill do some more off air testing to make sure this is right as its been sometime...

Laurence KL7L