Re: LF: 23:16 136 G6AVK de EB3FRN-1 Op32 Deep Search 725 mi -40 dB

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 23:16 136 G6AVK de EB3FRN-1 Op32 Deep Search 725 mi -40 dB
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 23:00:35 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Luis

The gain would be the same , 5 dB , but first it would need to be added and that's another story ... being dynamic , tx and rx stability would need to be higher as there is no afc , its possible a much higher s/n could be achieved , but that would require , complimentary high-stab hardware , dynamic is configured to use the same as the opera decoder ...

But, from the 136 Dx fade patterns , its possible OP2 H would provide medium range DX on 136 , may not on the ultimate 'dx' path , which appears to show windows in the 30 min period , OP32 dynamic may do the job .. but first , need a RX down there !

The s/n measurement hand over Opera > dynamic is linear , s/n average along the time line

73-G,