RE: LF: 23:16 136 G6AVK de EB3FRN-1 Op32 Deep Search 725 mi -40 dB

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 23:16 136 G6AVK de EB3FRN-1 Op32 Deep Search 725 mi -40 dB
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 17:03:44 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Jan, Stefan

I have been using the vertical antenna (11m really) as a first Tx Ae, with NO
and 11m wire hanging down as counter poise. A 7Mhz vertical dipole suspended at
90m high really

The horizontal loop is 10dB over the vertical on my monitor at 7Km. But would
be interesting
to test the vertical with a coil and proper adapter. I guess can try this
quicker than the slopper

The building structure is made of metal reinforced concrete. Probably the
choice to get a counter poise
is the fire extinguish wet column, which runs inside the building. A true metal
pipe filled with water and not connected
to houses, just to hoses for emergency use. I can also run a wire down parallel
to this pipe but not sure
if can connect it to true ground at the bottom

Which feeding system and coil do you suggest ?

Perfectly understood the path stability problems on MF Stefan. At the moment I
keep QRSS on 476.177
and got reports from EA1FAQ, EA4NZ and EB3FRN. I have set a kinf of "contest"
sending different messages
that they have to copy. This are some winner screenshots. Tx time for DFCW is
60 sec. Will try shorter

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7162072/Docs/EA1FAQ%20Rx%20QRSS%20MF%2015%20mayo%202015.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7162072/Docs/EB3FRN%20copy%20EA5DOM%20QRSS%20476KHz.bmp

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7162072/Docs/EA4NZ%20Rx%20QRSS%20MF.jpg