LF: AW: WSPR TX

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: AW: WSPR TX
From: "Joe" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 13:54:27 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

HI Chris,

strong daytime copy here:

1106 -16 0.8 0.137551 0 G3XIZ IO92 17

1116 -15 0.8 0.137551 0 G3XIZ IO92 17

1124 -16 0.6 0.137551 0 G3XIZ IO92 17

1136 -17 0.6 0.137551 0 G3XIZ IO92 17

1140 1 -0.0 0.137521 0 PA0A JO33 33

1146 -17 0.4 0.137551 0 G3XIZ IO92 17

73 Joe

DF2JP

Von: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Chris Osborn
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2015 12:55
An: LF Group
Betreff: LF: WSPR TX

LF,

I've just finished an LF WSPR transmitter based on G4JNT's up-converter.

I'm presently transmitting on 137.55 kHz with about 100 watts of RF into my 40 m inverted 'L' aerial, height 9 m

The quoted ERP of 0.05 W is a 'guestimate'.

I'd appreciate a few 'spots' to get a reference level for when I improve my aerial system later this year.

73

Chris

G3XIZ