LF: this list

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: this list
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 20:15:52 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
As I have stated before we do not have adminitrator access to this list. However there is a help file available which may be worthwhile users downloading and saving. Be aware that not all of the possible list of commands at the end are activated. For instance you cannot list the subscribed members addresses.

The help file can be received by addressing a message to [email protected] and putting

help
end

.....just like that, in the message body. Use plain text only, NOT HTML or RichText.....this is a text list and whilst it may pass these formats it cannot parse them.

There is a rather extended version of my message on unsubscribing.....and I had forgotten you do seem to be able to unsubscribe from another address BUT as I stated above some of these options may not be enabled

I hope that help with some of the frustrations.

Alan
G3NYK