RE: Re: LF:(now) Archives

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Re: LF:(now) Archives
From: "Roman RW3ADB" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 00:05:34 +0300
Sender: [email protected]

TKS for info, Alan!

Some torubles with RSGB LF group here. I don't know why?
Look the rambler box and see that box is RX emails from the group up to 15
april!
I can't see my messages which send from yandex into group and may be RX to
yandex box not full traffic from the group.
In that I send my anser to you today only.

Oh, RX my TEST from rambler to yandex box!

73!
Roman RW3ADB.
Personal email: [email protected]
I use [email protected] for LF group only.

23 Март 2015 г. 15:34:38 пользователь Alan Melia ([email protected])