Re: LF: 136.172kHz QRSS60 tonight

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 136.172kHz QRSS60 tonight
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 21:15:27 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Big THANK YOU you to Mike WA3TTS and Jay W1VD for taking a watch and sharing screenshots. Though I wouldn't have dared to claim my signal on Mike's screen, but every little bright pixel helps to make the whole activity worthwhile.

And as it looks like the pile of used parts and loose wires I pretentiously call "transmitter" has gracefully survived the soak (and the operator survived another night of light sleep), I feel tempted to challenge fate again and follow Mike's lead for another go tonight.

Stefan, you too? And anyone else? Take your chances, there's still plenty of space in the slot!

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)

Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2015 6:36 PM

Thanks, Jay. Nice to see a faint "3X" on the screen, and a trace of
Markus, especially as Stefan's QRO signal was not that huge.

I wll be on again overnight tonight.

73 de Mike, G3XDV