LF: XEB?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: XEB?
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 07:45:15 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
http://kl7l.com/xeb.jpg

Bob - heres what I got over the 5300Kms or so path to New York = anything look familiar...?

Sorry its a little squished I dint have the overlap set on correctly. Youll also on the lower trace that DCF39 has gone for the moment

ps very poor last night with strong  visual Aurora and only one decode on WSPR 475 last night.

Laurence KL7L WE2XPQ Alaska