Re: LF: LF 137777 NA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LF 137777 NA
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 22:24:29 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

Your fast grabber is working very well.  If you would like to try
a QRSS10 some time, please let me know.

73
Joe VO1NA

On Mon, 9 Mar 2015, DK7FC wrote:

Hi Bob, Joe, all,

I also got some good traces of your XEB signal here in JN49IK, see https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19882028/LF/TA60_09.MAR_05.57UTC.jpg Of course Joe's big signal was there too :-) Sorry, my LF activity (transmitting and reporting) is a bit low these days... But that keeps my spectrograms clean so i can receive something :-)

73, Stefan

Am 09.03.2015 20:19, schrieb Bob Raide:
Thanks Roelof for nice capture-I don't think there were any others receiving on your side or didn't copy me!
73, Bob WE2XEB WNY