Re: LF: 136.1725 kHz DFCW

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136.1725 kHz DFCW
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 10:00:06 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
My pleasure, Markus. The RX setup was far from optimal so your sigs
were very good indeed to be seen.

Your S/N is not at all bad considering how close your neighbours are.
Its nice to see the keying sidebands in the high res spectra. My town may become more urbanised soon and my S/N will likely suffer.

OK on the D layer.  That explains the transient naature of daytime TA.

73 Joe VO1NA