Re: LF: MF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF
From: "C. Groeger" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 15:56:38 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Fausto!

I know that very well!
Activity is not correlated with good condx and vice versa :-)

But there are always a lot of om (without tx) listening on mf.

You may try cq on mf with QSX on 80 m. This will rise further interest in 630
m.

Also dj6cb (who is very active) started his mf career with such a crossband QSO!

CU on mf!

DF5QG

Christian Groeger