Re: Fwd: LF: Real CW 472 DK7FV V G0DVB

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Fwd: LF: Real CW 472 DK7FV V G0DVB
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 22:06:47 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1421618808; bh=l2w/8ughXvaCapJcCPPH0KVu9IQthcmfHdPXfOeRV3Q=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=X3BMoL/l+9q+eFScHzMMdV/r5ZN6If13XNW4CWUG935b2lE8+Vk1ChPAlXpF2KPH1az2RA7f6uSCk3puwHQAGDnlVI6cR4m8RPlXEbmK9pJI3WGYW1Bpr5kl5VNDYmZd5GRud3sBkBy4HN1XG8Q5ruk9mz2zY1gIxOFoHX4uTkI=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan

Thanks for the info.

Excuses excuses I know but rig is not powerful enough. Its OK for local UK but
but not DL DX.

I am also QRV for local 136 also but again not good enough for DX..

But I keep a close ear on the bands and report via the reflector. As you know
DL seems to be the most active on “Real” CW although locally to me we have a
net on Sunday mornings 9:30 ish UK time. Stations G3XIZ (of course) M0JXM
Dennis, G7NKS Dr Jim, G3DXZ Chas (DX station abt 100miles North) and me on
occasions.

So you can understand my excitement when I hear CW on MF/LF.

73 es GL Pete M0FMT IO91UX

Sent via my own personal Too-Way (two way) Earth Station to and from the
Eutelsat Ka-band satellite  http://www.tooway.co.uk/  at approximately 172
degrees Azimuth in the Clarke belt owing to BTs 19th century cable technology
inability to provide a good enough 21st century broadband service. I agree for
this message to be passed on to BT Plc at 81 Newgate Street, London EC1A 7AJ
via the snoops at GCHQ Cheltenham, thanks for your cooperation it is
appreciated.