LF: 141227 VO1NA report QRSS LF.

To: "RSGB LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 141227 VO1NA report QRSS LF.
From: Guyé André <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 12:20:52 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
HI Joe,

First traces last evening at 2100.
Very strong signal this morning around 0800 up to 30 dB over noise and 569 aural in a very very quiet band.
Your signal suddently cames down at 0900 (see below) , but still traces up to around 0950.
Using here my RX FT1000 MP with a 250 Hz mech Collins filter, CAT connection to computer, Spectran V2 software and a large K9AY RX antenna. No preamplifier, only a serial LPF.

image

I wonder how many dB you will gain when the solar cycle be minimum in the years 2018 – 2019 ? HI.

Season greetings to all de F6CNI – Andy.