RE: LF: SAQ transmission 2014-12-24 0800z

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: SAQ transmission 2014-12-24 0800z
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 23:30:49 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Glad you could hear it Costas :0-)

Here is the tuning sequence just prior to message at 0800Z from here - QRN made a little mess of the message.,....

http://kl7l.com/SAQDEC242014.jpg

08Z is a little tough given the just into daylight sector - signals tend to have dropped a fair bit versus the previous hours as viewed from here - but given the high (vy high) levels of QRN was pleased to hear anything -

Seasons greetings

Laurence KL7L Palmer Wasilla Alaska BP51