Fw: LF: Antenna Current meters

To: [email protected]
Subject: Fw: LF: Antenna Current meters
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 11:54:20 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1418644461; bh=X1PAV3BG+QboP1sYRBc74PbCJQWpNVsdVb3frc5XOK8=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=0+Ie8La/TGESciVfMBN14+cOGR9HfgenU/HVhH43NDRriWYlaZWpc8AFEvF5Ouedr+sRff+1U5QGTdLBfA0yJRhYKJeNGYqpGlGBYRhJdtrzicji4XiEyRJzFi2yQp3Dj5MTZBCFibEiGAUZyjMc0UCZ8oY7+1f9p76p8abH/pc=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all

A 60p festoon auto bulb from Halfords in series with the ant up lead serves
equally well. There is generally no need for antenna current precision
measurement its really tune for max smoke i.e. max brightness. A reasonably
accurate self calibrating indication of current in the up lead subjectively
judging the brightness relative to the DC current rating of the bulb. A more
sophisticated set up can be achieved at extra expense.

73 es GL Pete M0FMT IO91UX

Sent via my own personal Too-Way (two way) Earth Station to and from the
Eutelsat Ka-band satellite  http://www.tooway.co.uk/  at approximately 172
degrees Azimuth in the Clarke belt owing to BTs 19th century cable
technology inability to provide a good enough 21st century broadband service. I
agree for this message to be passed on to BT Plc at 81 Newgate Street, London
EC1A 7AJ  via the snoops at GCHQ Cheltenham, thanks for your cooperation it is
appreciated.