RE: LF: Re: Noisy Earth mat...?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re: Noisy Earth mat...?
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 15:19:24 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Alan thanks - Im thinking cos the noise is "Whitish" is nature that it could be high level iono - certainly I cant finger any of the local QRM sources or attach it back to the house here either - but the change has been dramatic - Im going to turn the loop (now theres an idea!) and see what the deltas are into a W@G SPM30 and see ifs coming in from a azimuth source or if it stays flatish perhaps I should as you say look up - the K is elevated here at the moment too -

Yep we are frozen but not to any great depth yet... maybe 10 cms

thanks
Laurence