LF: Ja1cgm and others

To: rsgb_lf_group <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Ja1cgm and others
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 12:09:51 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
Despite the overall poor MFLF conditions up here JA1CGM continues to make near
nightly qrss40 ish appearances on 136.172 window around 0730-0900Z - no Polar
paths have been open with theses elevated fluxs and near constant topping up
with nasty negative attenuative  particles. The odd JA has also appeared in
Op32 too - but its rare.

On MF it has been pretty poor or just fair but the near Pacific sea path is
greatly assistive and barring one glaciated mountain range has allowed wspr2
signals from KL7 and West coast stations to get to Hawaiian islands chain
nightly -  and on better days from KH6 to Texas, Oklahoma and Mid West/Near
East coast stations too - some paths over 7000Kms

Looking forward to the Molakai KH6 part 5 station become transmit capable soon
- should be extremely interesting.

No snow on the ground here in South Central Alaska and weve been highly (too)
successful at exporting our cold temps and snow elsewhere, but I think that is
about to change.

All the action seems to be on 28 and above

Regards Laurence WE2XPQ (pt 5). KL7L