Re: LF: WH2XIL 137.7798 QRSS 60

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WH2XIL 137.7798 QRSS 60
From: Warren ZIegler <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 08:26:53 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=qoLLOeqUolpEfpRukHEg8uQA9rUtUjhgLrBWDAFc/+s=; b=EjCmLd7kkH/MQtjkxUq7Ol0DIfB1iMuSw+8B9ljKrZU/o3OOUgBWsYxzJUEJ/3xxgw SZXZFZevwtQKObTqsrAQiqO3/YTrjz8YHg4KzodsQ9bTYWIzg2dOT+ubW845FdWp5ORu I1nwGRuPk4vez6Imh2QEOmzirzObuKn1NiBfYpA8LoksJGlHQsozdX/b1anmzCZci7s5 g8xqKjVJP9yfXto8B0bdpWs92h5OvsWsKt0YW+7vZBC6Yhs3wBCdnD6KY5TGYwjtaHeP qes+vDveMgfBknLz+NX/rgfPMm6Fa6ORcc4qaJ47mt+8kUnmePd6TdayOuwigMU7dDxN vcJA==
Sender: [email protected]
Markus,
       Thanks for looking!
Re: WH2XIL vs. WD2XGJ:

       I inadvertently let WD2XGJ expire, and there is no grace period
for experimental licenses so I had to apply for a new license.
While in the process of applying, I decided that for the cost of a
little extra time in data entry, I would combine all LF/MF frequencies
into one license.
In the past I had applied for a new license every time there was
interest in a new band, resulting in a plethora of callsigns that I
had trouble remembering !

I am going to try and attach a copy of the license, not sure if it
will make it thru the reflector.
73 Warren