LF: VK to KL7 again MF -

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: VK to KL7 again MF -
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 13:16:15 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
No WSPR decodes and poorer  s/n overnight perhaps between East coast Australia and Alaska overnight, with perhaps little elevated K's my end but partial DFCW10  ID from the VK2DDI Berry mountain snapper - there may be others but I caught this one pretty late just pre dawnish here. The attached is an edited squashed version from Davids site - http://www.users.on.net/~davroz/vk6di/argocaptures/argocaptures.html

http://kl7l.com/XPQDDI18thOCt14MF.jpg

Signals between Hawaii and some of the USA stations were up to CW read levels :-)  - Must be winter as I lost my graple hook in the iced over lake....

Laurence KL7L