Re: LF: 19:28 477 G3ZJO de G6AVK Op8 79 mi -31 dB F:8% in Essex, JO01

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 19:28 477 G3ZJO de G6AVK Op8 79 mi -31 dB F:8% in Essex, JO01ho. with 0.5w +
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 21:24:37 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Did suggest using the same dial for opera and wspr , it was the same on 500 , opera was off set from 1500 hz to allow this , but is now 1500 Hz all bands , but the boys down under reckoned it was noisy at that part of the band , so its ended up plonked mid band ,
don't see anything changing till the US is issued with 477 ,
unlikely the fcc would drop a beacon in the middle of the band ...
funny would be if it was allocated the same position as HF bands ..
those long 120 second grinds , would go down very well with the CW by
ear groups ... not
pity on the 2.8k , if it was 3K , then the bfo , mid band would of
given 1.5K each way ... ah , wspr would be inverted , no use then ,
sdr should be able to cope
qrp beacon and Andy ? , it was mid Uk may be north London , Pete
might now , it made psk , which at the time, was the eee's and bee's
of data , Andy did have a cw/psk beacon and ran the 5 meg beacon,
that Gary monitored, using the g3plx system .... I think it reached
ku4xr , he had a plot with a definite lift on the time slot
appy days .. G