LF: 137 and MF snappers

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 137 and MF snappers
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 11:20:17 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
 http://kl7l.com/LF00000.jpg  is the new link for 136/137kHz snaps - is now online and subj to operational need and TX qrm this will be the LF link  (Ant is L400b probe or VE7SL clone) - if you want me to look for a specific mode shove me an email directly

http://kl7l.com/MF00000.jpg is the new MF link - freqs and speeds on request - again not available if Im transmitting

Rolled up views of these and VLF current on http://kl7l.com/Alaska.html

Lots of spreading of HF signals over the pole this snowy morning and losses have been higher than I would like... -

Regards Laurence KL7L  WE2XPQ Palmer Wasilla Alaska BP51IP