Re: LF: Capture ID please

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Capture ID please
From: LineOne <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 10:35:25 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
It's DE M0DSZ M0DSZ M0DSZ IO82LS IO82LS IO82LS using QRSS60. I can't send a longer message without the laptop crashing. This frequency is being used temporarily as most grabbers seem set to display DX signals rather than the "station test" end where I started and I've no idea if the signal is getting anywhere.
Input, for anyone interested, is less than 300W to an audio amplifier kit. Aerial has a 1:25 toroid transformer and is an unfinished delta loop requiring only a small inductor on an iron dust toroid to load it. Earth is extensive.

73 Hugh M0DSZ