Re: LF: ZEVS question

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: ZEVS question
From: g3zjo <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 21:49:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan

Mornings and Tea time were still the normal times for ZEVS when I last looked before I went on Holidays in June.

I use 5mHz FFT  40Sec. Scroll.

ZEVS is located in the North of USSR fairly irrelevant at this frequency really. Here is the info http://www.vlf.it/zevs/zevs.htm.

Good luck with ' hum band DX'. :-)

73 Eddie G3ZJO

On 27/08/2014 20:45, DK7FC wrote:
Hi VLF experts,

Some of you received ZEVS in the past. Could someone tell me when ZEVS is on air? Is it every morning? Which settings are ideal for the reception (scroll rate? FFT bin width?). What is the location of ZEVS?

I would like to try to receive it from the garden tomorrow or the weekend...

73, Stefan

---