Re: LF: test 2

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: test 2
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 16:00:24 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1406214024; bh=HeZen9O8hIfWIKRyBDcVjxwitL5PTTViQ07+fL9eJ1Y=; h=References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=3vW1DZ3QVwCsoT59sORMUrOOfbnZtAUKM4XEgGEvbmgjmB8KN2ThEsz6K7ZY52oO2VEhFbzU65a9lG55T8OrVutP1kkNhrjiGQMvMAHKzXzAOspmOgi2SBLtHXsb6azYcmC1Fi9TxHza5lGLmtvAYSpQqBqKd4IXR/5ILp8K76M=
Sender: [email protected]
 Hi all

The intention here was to create some local traffic CW/RTTY on 630m over a staggering 10km path during the afternoons using my new improved antenna. However its been way to hot in the shack to do anything at all with the danger of fingers welding to keyboard.

Other local news is that the hot weather as turned my normally docile and industrious honey bees into Monsters that have intimidated grown men working in the fields near the hives. Needless to say yours truly is not the flavour of the month around here.... sadly  :(

73 es GL Pete M0FMT IO91UX (in the spirit of raising the traffic flow)