LF: Summer solstice on LF

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: LF: Summer solstice on LF
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 17:11:00 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
I will be running a series of tests on the 136kHz band over the next
week to coinicide with the Summer Solstice (and arguably the least
likely time of year to work LF DX).

For the next few days I will be transmitting Opera32 on 137.510kHz,
both during the day and the evening. Power is around 0.3W ERP
(absorption by the tree supporting the antenna is high at present).

More tests will follow later in the week. Reports are very welcome.

de Mike, G3XDV