LF: FW: Summer solstice on LF

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: FW: Summer solstice on LF
From: "Dave G3WCB." <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 11:20:39 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btopenworld.com; s=btcpcloud; t=1403346041; bh=5dUgKeOJ9NIUWXzDwxkuyrm1mwRp60rqB1uBYfHgfiI=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer; b=GN8oXpuolkxR07X1MRcaT/O8j799TnWqCoGpPjBR3IMc4uDTq/OOA68zrgI8CoBhoUo00s8PS0I8yzUMpKytYcI1i501USXl5fwsJoS11lmS5xidu5QySndHP9OUTOdEbnvn13nDbBRGA7w/LWGhHk9Z9jNpRZp4/R3Y7Uua1l0=
Sender: [email protected]
LF,

Thanks for the spots from F5WK and G3XDV. I'm only running about 20W RF out
at the moment. The top wires of my antenna have got tangled up and it won't
tune up properly on 137 kHz :-#

Hopefully I can sort it today and be back up to 100W this evening.

73, Dave G3WCB Io91RM