Re: VLF: DF6NM 8270 Hz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: VLF: DF6NM 8270 Hz
From: "PA1SDB, Peter" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 07:00:27 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Markus, VLF.
Sorry, but I'm QRT with my 8270 Hz VLF grabber for a while... These day's I made a move into Amateur Seismology.

In the northern part of the Netherlands, in the provinces Groningen, Drenthe, Friesland and North-Holland, induced seismicity occurs due to the exploration of natural gas. I live in Appingedam, where was recently a 1.0 and 1.9 magnetude earthquake. Shaking area's are very small in relation to earthquakes in Japan or Chili, but it creates a lot of damage to homes and especially on the walls where cracks occur.
Of course I use my VLF and Hamradio experience,  so  I'm using Spectrum Lab to view te signal from my detectors and Argoupload to upload data :-)

Here is a link to my Earthquake detector page: http://home.deds.nl/~knol/
In Dutch, but perhaps you can use Google Translate to translate that page.
I tried, but I became a little sad about the translation :-(

Best 73's, Peter - PA1SDB